Requests regarding Electronic Access Control (EAC) access assignments and door hardware. Requests serviced by a collaboration between WKU ITS and WKU DFM. If you need to replace a damaged WKU ID card, please visit the ID Center ( ).

Services (1)

Request Electronic Access Control Service

Do you need to request that EAC users be added or removed from accessing your area, change your area's lock/unlock schedule, or report a problem with EAC door or card reader functionality?