Send a Computer to Surplus

Why would I request this service?

Utilize this request if you need a computer sent to Surplus.

Note: WKU IT will only pick up desktops, laptops, computer monitors, keyboard, and mice that need to be sent to Surplus. All other equipment (e.g., projectors, printers) will need to be sent directly to Surplus.


Who can request this service?

  • Faculty
  • Staff


What happens after I submit the request?

You will receive an email confirming that you entered the request. WKU IT will come to your department and gather the items for surplus.

Request Service

Related Articles (1)

Information on what to do when you need to return a computer that your department no longer has a use for.


Service ID: 143
Thu 8/13/15 1:55 PM
Wed 10/18/17 4:15 PM