Question or Problem

Why would I request this service?

Utilize this request if you need to report a problem with a WKU-owned faculty/staff/student worker PC or Macintosh, or if you need additional information about such a computer system.

Note: Student worker WKU-owned machine issues and questions should be requested by a faculty or staff member.  If you are a WKU student having this issue with your personally-owned computer please bring your computer to TopperTech instead of filling out this form.

Who can request this service?

  • Faculty
  • Staff

What happens after I submit the request?

You will receive an email confirming that you entered the request. WKU ITS staff will contact you with additional information.

Request Service


Service ID: 236
Thu 9/10/20 11:46 AM
Thu 9/10/20 11:46 AM