Request Electronic Access Control Service

Why would I request this service?

Utilize this request to report a problem with the function of an Electronic Access Control door or card reader or grant new electronic access, modify access (including scheduling), or remove access for an existing EAC door.


Who can request this service?

  • Faculty
  • Staff


What happens after I submit the request?

You will receive an email confirming that you entered the request. WKU ITS will follow-up with you once they have more information for you.

Request Service

Related Articles (2)

Information on requesting modifications to user access for electronic access control doors.
Information on contacting ITS for problems involving electronic access control.


Service ID: 99
Sun 8/24/14 6:52 PM
Wed 10/25/23 10:16 AM