Reporting a Computer for Surplus


My department has an old computer that needs to be sent to Surplus.


Endpoint Support will only pick up desktops, laptops, computer monitors, keyboards, and mice that need to be sent to Surplus. All other equipment (e.g., projectors, printers) will need to be sent directly to Surplus.

Please contact the ITS Service Desk or submit an online request for Endpoint Support to come on-site to pick up the equipment.

0% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 1273
Thu 3/26/15 12:08 PM
Fri 11/18/22 11:58 AM

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Do you need to have a computer picked up and delivered to Surplus?