Search4 Results

Do you need to report an issue with a web site using Authorize.Net to collect credit card information or ask a question about it?

Do you need to request that EAC users be added or removed from accessing your area, or change your area’s lock/unlock schedule? This service will automatically route your request to WKU Access Control.

Do you need to request a repair or report a problem with EAC door or card reader functionality?

Do you need to create an Authorize.Net account to process and accept credit card payments via a web site?