Search4 Results

Services or Offerings?
Do you need to request a change to an employee’s Active Directory group/folder access?

Do you need to have a custom shared folder created or the name changed of a current one?

Do you have a student worker that is ending employment with your department and you would like their accounts (e.g., AD groups, email, Banner) deactivated?

Has a file has been moved, modified, or deleted from the Personal (P:), Shared (S:), or Secure (U:) drives and needs to be restored from back-ups?