Search7 Results

Information regarding dropping classes after the add/drop date.
Information about dropping a student from a course due to non-attendance.
Information on requesting a diploma name change through the Office of the Registrar.
Instructions for applying for graduation through TopNet.
Information about where you can register for classes when you are on WKU's Bowling Green campus.
Information about being listed as the instructor of a course in order to enter grades for TopNet.
Information about the Not Eligible to Run and iCAP Audit error message.