Request ITS Services for Project

Why would I request this service?

Utilize this request if you need ITS to be involved in projects involving audiovisual systems, communications systems, and/or interaction with PDC-managed construction and renovation work.


Who can request this service?

  • Faculty
  • Staff


What happens after I submit the request?

You will receive an email confirming that you entered the request. WKU ITS will follow-up with you once they have more information for you.

Request Service


Service ID: 72
Mon 10/14/13 2:19 PM
Thu 10/3/19 2:52 PM