Search30 Results

Services or Offerings?
Do you need to request a new telephone or fax line activation?

Do you need to activate your residence hall room phone line?

Do you need an employee to be activated or reactivated as a faculty member in Banner so he/she may be associated with course(s) he/she will teach?

Do you need to have an employee activated as an advisor after they have completed AARC advising training?

Do you need to change the caller ID on a WKU telephone due to reassignment to a new employee or change in employee name?

Do you need to confirm your department’s existing student worker accounts in order to keep them active?

Do you need an employee, student worker, or graduate assistant account created, modified, or deleted for Banner, TopNet, InfoView, or Document Imaging?

Do you have a student worker that is ending employment with your department and you would like their accounts (e.g., AD groups, email, Banner) deactivated?

Do you have an issue or request involving digital security on your account, computer, device, or server?

Do you need to have a WKU phone or fax line disconnected?

Do you need to request the installation/estimate of a new network data port on WKU’s campuses?

Do you need to request changes to an employee’s access to a Banner Index Number?

Do you need to request a price estimate or purchase of an external domain name (web addresses that do not end in "")?

Do you have questions about billing or account changes regarding WKU phone services?

Do you need to have a WKU phone or fax relocated on campus?