Accessing Math Placement Exams


How do I access the Math Placement Exams?


WKU ITS does not control or monitor the Math Placement Exam (MPE). Any questions regarding the MPE should be directed to
The Math Placement Exam (MPE) can no longer be taken outside of a proctored environment. The MPE must be completed in person in College High Hall, room 2124. Scheduling, questions, or concerns can be directed to the WKU Math Testing Center at or by phone at 270-745-2141.
Print Article


Article ID: 25
Tue 4/22/14 8:52 AM
Fri 2/5/21 2:26 PM

Related Articles (2)

Information about being able to access the Math Placement Exam.
Information regarding retaking the math placement exam.