Accessing the Graduate School Document Upload Portal


How do I log into the Graduate School Document Upload Portal?


If you have a WKUID, use your WKUID and PIN to log into the Graduate School Document Upload Portal. You may find your WKUID and change your PIN on our account management website. If you do not have a WKUID yet, you may use the WebID and PIN that was used in your online application. If you don't know your WebID or PIN, contact the ITS Service Desk to reset them.


Article ID: 2874
Wed 9/20/17 7:24 AM
Mon 2/10/20 10:35 AM