Expiring Printer or Copier Lease


My current printer or copier lease with a company other than Ricoh expires soon. How do I get set up for Managed Print Services?


Migrating to Managed Print Services.


First, request a Managed Print Assessment. This will let our Managed Print Services team know that your lease is expiring and your department needs to transition to MPS. Meanwhile, contact the printer or copier vendor to request a month-to-month contract that can be canceled once you're migrated to Managed Print Services. For assistance working with vendors, contact Ashlee Tilford in Purchasing at 270-745-2909.

Print Article


Article ID: 3046
Wed 6/20/18 10:13 AM
Tue 8/21/18 1:11 PM

Related Articles (1)

Information on adding an access code to an MPS Ricoh printer.