Replacing Non-Functional Power Adapter


My laptop power adapter or cable has been damaged or no longer works. How can I get it replaced?


Laptop power adapters and cables that are non-functional or show signs of physical damage can be checked in for manufacturer warranty evaluation. The power adaptor and associated device can be dropped off at the Service Windows on the 3rd floor of Jody Richards Hall.

In the event that a replacement cannot take place under the device warranty, the primary user of the device, or their department, will need to replace the power adapter. We suggest purchasing Apple-brand power adapters from the WKU Store, as we're unable to offer discounted prices. To request purchasing information for other power adapters and cables, please contact the ITS Service Desk or submit a service request by clicking the Request Service button.

Request Service Print Article


Article ID: 2300
Tue 8/30/16 9:33 AM
Fri 7/7/23 2:26 PM

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Do you need ITS assistance regarding a WKU-owned, lab, or personally-owned computer or device?