Disconnecting a Phone Line


Who do I contact to have a phone line disconnected?


If the phone and extension will be used by someone else in your area, please submit a request to change the caller ID.

If the phone and extension are no longer in use and will not be passed along to a new user, you can request that the line be disconnected and the phone itself picked up by submitting the Service Catalog request located here. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the ITS Service Desk.


0% helpful - 1 review
Print Article


Article ID: 3077
Thu 8/16/18 2:45 PM
Wed 7/15/20 8:06 AM