Requesting Official Transcripts


How do I request an official academic transcript from WKU?


Note: Students who exclusively attended WKU courses prior to 1990 do not have WKU ID numbers, and cannot access TopNet. In this situation, contact the Office of the Registrar to request a transcript.

  1. Log into TopNet.
  2. Click Student Services.
  3. Click Student Records.
  4. Click Request Official Transcript.
  5. Click Start.
  6. Enter your information and follow the instructions on the Transcript website.
  7. If you have any issues during the payment portion of ordering a transcript please contact the Office of the Registrar.
Print Article


Article ID: 44
Thu 4/24/14 12:59 PM
Tue 2/18/20 2:11 PM

Related Articles (2)

Instructions on how to view fees paid by term in TopNet.
Instructions for students and alumni on how to view their unofficial transcript.