Reporting a Problem With Electronic Access Control


I am having a problem with an electronic access control door lock, or the Lenel electronic access control software.


If you are experiencing an issue with any Electronic Access Door (EAC) on campus (including malfunctions, power loss, software issues), need a quote for a door, or need to modify user rights for existing systems, etc., please submit a service request.


Article ID: 3332
Wed 6/19/19 10:53 AM
Thu 6/30/22 10:01 AM

Related Articles (2)

Instructions for looking up EAC card numbers in the Atrium system.
Information on requesting modifications to user access for electronic access control doors.

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Do you need to request that EAC users be added or removed from accessing your area, change your area's lock/unlock schedule, or report a problem with EAC door or card reader functionality?