Request Programming Services

Why would I request this service?

Utilize this request if you need to request programming, reports, or database updates from WKU ITS.


Who can request this service?

  • Faculty
  • Staff


What happens after I submit the request?

You will receive an email confirming that you entered the request. WKU ITS will contact you if further information is needed before processing your request. Some requests may be transferred to Institutional Research. If your request is transferred to Institutional Research, Institutional Research will contact you if further information is needed. Once your request is completed WKU ITS will follow-up with you.

Request Service


Service ID: 144
Tue 9/1/15 2:32 PM
Tue 6/8/21 3:57 PM