Ending Employment and Disabling Accounts


I have an employee that is being terminated. How do I get their WKU Accounts disabled?


  • Staff
  • Faculty
  • Student Workers



If employment is being terminated, the hiring manager must contact Human Resources at 270-745-5360 to start the account disabling process.

If the employee has already left WKU and accounts need to be disabled, please contact the ITS Service Desk at 270-745-7000 or through chat.

Student Workers

The hiring manager must fill out this online service request to start the account disabling process.

Print Article


Article ID: 2099
Sun 4/17/16 2:26 PM
Mon 10/30/23 3:27 PM

Related Articles (1)

Information on when Faculty and Staff will get their email account created.

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Do you have a student worker that is ending employment with your department and you would like their accounts (e.g., AD groups, email, Banner) deactivated?