Reporting Incorrect Information on a WKU Website


I found incorrect information on a WKU website.


Most of the WKU websites are maintained by individual departments and organizations. Only the department or organization that manages that portion of the website can make changes. Usually their contact information is available on that part of the website. If you do not see the contact information listed, you can look up the Main Site Contact for the page by following the instructions in this article and contact them via email.

Print Article


Article ID: 1664
Tue 8/11/15 9:54 AM
Fri 2/12/21 11:00 AM

Related Articles (1)

Instructions on finding out who the Main Site Contact of an OU Campus website.