Issues with Leased Printers


My department's leased printer is malfunctioning. Who should I contact?


If the printer is a Ricoh printer, please contact the ITS Service Desk or submit a service request by clicking the Request Service button. You can identify these printers by the Live Red, Print Green sticker.

If the printer is leased by another company, please contact that vendor. Typically, there is a sticker on the printer with vendor contact information.

Request Service Print Article


Article ID: 731
Fri 10/3/14 12:09 PM
Fri 2/10/23 2:13 PM

Related Articles (1)

Information on adding an access code to an MPS Ricoh printer.

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Do you need ITS assistance regarding a printer?