Modifying Access for Electronic Access Control Doors


I need to set up a new user, modify rights for an existing user, or remove access for a user to an Electronic Access Control (EAC) door.


To request user access changes for electronic access control doors, please submit submit this request.

Request Service


Article ID: 3333
Wed 6/19/19 11:08 AM
Thu 4/18/24 9:22 AM

Related Articles (2)

Instructions for looking up EAC card numbers in the Atrium system.
Information on contacting ITS for problems involving electronic access control.

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Do you have an issue or request involving Electronic Access Control (EAC), video surveillance, or key cabinets?