My Recently Visited Services

Do you need to request ITS to evaluate a proposed purchase or project? We can assess and determine necessary involvement for a project such as new software or application, server, or offering as well as including any feedback or concerns that should be considered by stakeholders or purchase evaluators.

Do you need to have the operating system refreshed on your WKU-owned faculty/staff computer?

Do you need to request access to the WKU VPN?

Do you need to enable both phone and instant messaging?

Do you need to order toner or other supplies for a high-volume printer in the Managed Print Service program?

Having issues associating a new device with Duo or need to report an issue?

Do you need to report an issue you have experienced with a classroom (e.g., computer, instructor computer, projector)?

Have you changed your name and need your email address renamed?

Do you need to request additional storage space in the Blackboard My Files (personal) system?

Do you need to report an issue with Omni CMS?

Do you have a student employee who needs to be given access to Blackboard, Banner, TopNet, InfoView, or Document Imaging training?

The Hilltopper Content Feed is a layout managed by WKU IT where clients can submit university related content to be played on certain signs running this particular layout. If you would like to submit content to be displayed as part of this feed, please submit using this entry. Please note that submissions must be directly related to University business. No commercial advertisements are permitted. Images need to be either a .jpg or .png with a recommended resolution of 1920x1080. Videos need to be in a format supported by Windows Media Player (ex. .wmv, .avi, .mpeg). If any content is over 1GB in file size, please upload the file to S:\UNIVERSITY-WIDE-SHARED\Enterprise Digital Signage. Once the content has been published, it will be deleted from this location.

Do you need to request a Creative Cloud license for Adobe titles such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, and so on?

Do you need to have a WKU WordPress blog deleted?

Do you need to request an email account be created for a WKU affiliate?

Do you need software installed on a classroom computer?

Do you need to report an issue or ask a question about Zoom?

Do you need to request a computer lab be made remote accessible for the upcoming semester?

Do you need to report an issue or request assistance not covered by the categories above?

Do you need recommendations on a computer replacement cycle or hardware upgrades for your department?

Do you need to request an Exchange ( email account be created for a Part Time Staff member?

Do you need to request programming services (e.g., TopNet, Banner, Infoview, Advance)?

Do you need a delegate added or removed from an Exchange room or equipment resource?

Do you need a shared mailbox account created (e.g.,